Clean Room Tools
When it comes to cleanroom tools, you can rely on stainless-steel – and so do we. This material offers the highest degree of safety with regard to sterility and thus contributes to reducing the product risk.
Due to their corrosion resistance, stainless-steel tools are particularly suitable for critical production processes as well as in sterile and food processing areas where autoclaves or more aggressive media are used. This also prevents the extraneous rust on the stainless-steel screws of tools otherwise made of a chrome-vanadium alloy.
Benefits of stainless-steel tools:
- Corrosion resistance
- Low-maintenance longevity
- Lower overall costs, as the investment costs are offset by lower follow-up costs
- Low cleaning effort
- Sterilization is possible as often as desired
- Foodstuff compatible
- Easy use in combination with other stainless-steel alloys or plastics
- No metal coatings, therefore no release of harmful particles through bursting, tearing or rusting of the surface
- Recyclable, thus environmentally friendly
The product slate currently comprises over 2,000 items, varying from wrenches of all kinds, screwdrivers, hexagon socket wrenches and bits to hammers, ratchets, torque tools, pliers, hand scissors, tweezers and clamps. In addition, there are measuring tools, fixing systems and much more – and the range is constantly being expanded.
Gladly, we would like to support you with custom-made products. In doing so, we can work according to customer drawings and exact specifications or design and plan the tool ourselves.